Let's be real here. Spending more than like 5 minutes on your makeup totally sucks. Which is why I typically aim for a very low maintenance, simple look. Also, I really just don't like to be too overdone. I tend to like a more natural look on myself. So, neutral palettes like the Nars And God Created the Woman set really appeal to me.
I'm sure you have all seen countless reviews on this palette, so I'll spare you and just show you my favorite way to use it.
The Products I Used
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Extra Light (buy here) mixed with a bit of Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain (get it here)
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre on T Zone and under eyes so my concealer doesn't crease in my giant under-eye lines
- Nars Penny Lane Cream Blush (get it here)(blended with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush)
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot as a base
- Nars And God Created the Woman Palette:
- Lid: Kalahari (top right)
- Crease: Bellisima (top middle)
- Inner Corner/Brow Bone: Alhambra (top left)
- Liner on Top and Bottom Lashline: Galapagos (bottom left)
- Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara
- Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Medium Brown
- YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain-Rebel Nudes #108 (Oops, I forgot to throw this in the photo!) Buy it here
Buy the Nars And God Created the Woman Palette here!
Like I said before, this is just a really simple, quick look using this palette. I usually don't wear too much eyeshadow, and I tend to go for more of a bold lip. However, when I feel like changing things up a bit, this is my go to look. I hope you enjoyed it :)