1. J Crew Beaded Chambray Shirt - $118
2. Topshop Printed Tube Skirt - $56
4. Zara Rose Print Blouse - $29.90
5. Loly in the Sky Montse Loafers - $39.99
So let's face it. The weather has been garbage lately. Gloomy, rainy days consisting of me sitting at home, shopping online. And when I say "shopping," I mean window shopping. Firefox window shopping to be exact. So, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time compiling wish lists of things I simply cannot afford all at once. Since I am quite generous, I am going to share with you a few of the web's most lovely offerings right now.
1. Here, J Crew has taken one of my favorite fashion items and embellished it with pretty, shiny gems. What more could I ask for?
2. Topshop makes this skirt in a few different prints, but this one is my favorite. I love the nostalgic Drive In thing it's got going on. I plan on wearing this with a peplum top or a tied button down.
3. I really love the colors in this Kate Spade tee. And I find the print quite unique and cute.
4. Apparently I love me some printed tops. I am always a sucker for florals and I like that this looks like a dressy tee shirt.
5. These loafers are super cute. I love bow ties and these have a sort of tuxedo thing happening. The whole range of Loly in the Sky loafers are cute and clever. Also, I love slip on shoes, because let's be real here. I'm quite lazy.