Alright, so today I did something totally out of control. I wore color on my eyes! Gasp! You can barely see it in these photos (haha) but, I promise you, I did. I figured, hell, spring is here (sort of), let's get crazy!
I decided to line my bottom lash line with a purple shadow from my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland eye palette. Little back story on why I decided to finally brush the dust off this bad daddy (is that weird to say?) Well, I have been collecting my used up products for a "Product Empties" type post and decided I kind of like finishing up a product. I have been realizing that a lot of these expensive products I buy just go to waste. So, today, I reached for this old palette I sort of lost interest in when I started strictly wearing neutrals. Urban Decay makes some of the best, most pigmented eyeshadows and I figured, why let these go completely to waste? The funny thing about this palette is, though it is filled with fun, bright colors, the only one I have used up is Drink Me, Eat Me (which is actually Sin from their permanent line), a champagne shade.
Ok, so, now that that is out of the way, here's the full list of products I used for this ridiculously simple look:
- Caudalie Beauty Elixor
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Foundation
- Benefit Coralista Blush
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot - Base
- Urban Decay shadows in
- Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin) - Inner third of lid
- Curiouser (Grifter) - Outer third of lid
- White Rabbit (Polyester Bride) - Inner corner highlight
- Underland (Flash) - Lower lash line
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse
- MAC Outrageously Fun Lipstick